Canadas educational system is currently one of the strongest educational systems in the world.

School in Canada

In general, all Canadian schools cover education for students aged 5 to 17 or 18 years. But Canadian curriculum and student level differ in different provinces:
• Elementary schools in Canada include Level 1 (or Preschool) up to 4, 5, 6, or sometimes Level 7.
• Canadian secondary schools include Levels 5, 6, 7 and 8, although the levels offered to the region and school depend on.
• Elementary high school involves levels 7, 8 and sometimes 9, and in fact prepares students for transfer to high school.
• Canadian High School includes grades 8, 9 or 10 to 12 except for studying in Quebec, where high schools in the province range from 7 to 11.
Generally, school hours range from 5 to 6 hours, except for preschool, which accounts for almost half the time. The school year runs from September to June, although some schools offer programs throughout the year.
According to Canadian education system, foreign students must pay between $ 10,000 and $ 14,000 a year to study in public schools in Canada. Of course, the cost of private schools is higher than this.
After the completion of high school in Canada, the bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees begin. But today, many people prefer to go to colleges or technical institutes in light of the rapid growth of the labor market, so that they can take the skills of the job market faster and in shorter periods. The consultants of Mundial visa are ready to provide the relevant services.

Canadian High School:
Secondary school students of the third and fourth year, and those with a GPA of less than their Bachelors degree in Canada, can first obtain their Canadian high school diploma from a Canadian high school and then apply for the University. The length of schooling in high school depends on the applicants previous education and previous grades and usually takes between 1 and 2 years.

Studying Canadian Language Courses:
Applicants for English or French courses can receive language from one of the universities, colleges and other language training centers in Canada. The length of the language course depends on the language level of the applicant and lasts from 6 months to one year. Language courses are held in colleges, Canadian language institutes and Canadian universities. There are plenty of choices available to study in Canadian language courses. In order to choose the best option, the consultant can consult with the consultants of Visa Magdeal, in order to receive the language in the shortest time. It is worth noting that the Canadian Embassy does not grant study visas to Iranian applicants who are only involved in language courses in Canada.

Canadian Higher Education consists of 3 parts:
• University and Polytechnics

• Technical Institutions in Canada
• College in Canada

Studying at colleges in Canada:
Applicants for many technical, engineering, applied, and artistic courses can receive a degree from a Canadian college. The duration of college education is between 2 and 4 years. Applicants who do not have English language qualifications must first attend college language courses. Visa Magdalen is the official representative of all major Canadian colleges. Even if you have accepted Canadian accredited colleges, the chance to get a college entrance visa is not high for Iranian applicants.

Canadian Curriculum Transfer System:

Many colleges and polytechnics, according to an agreement with Canadian universities, allow applicants to pass college or polytechnic courses taught to universities. This method is very common in Canada, and applicants who are not in a specialist academic or language qualification first enter the college and can, with a specific grade at a college (which the university specifies), be able to pass the units Transfer to university. This method is quite common among international students and the student can enter the college in a simpler and less academic environment and low tuition fees and after passing one or two years, and of course, Continue her studies there. If you need more information on the transfer of curricula in Canada, Visa Guides are ready to answer your questions.