There are various pathways to immigration to Canada. We help you find the most appropriate way to move to Canada. We are pleased to announce that we offer services in all of the following Canadian visas and immigration programs:
- Quebec Investors program
- Business streams
- Self Employed persons
- Start-up visas
- Provincial Nominee programs
- Federal Skilled Workers - Job Offer / Arranged Employment
- Federal Skilled Trades
- Quebec Skilled Workers
Temporary Visa Category
- Temporary residents are visitors, students, workers and temporary resident permit holders, as stated under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. You may need either a Temporary Resident Visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), depending on your citizenship. Check what is your code on your passport. Go to: Find out if you need visa website.
- Study permits/visas
- A study permit is an authorization issued by the Regulations to the foreign nationals, permitting the individual to study in Canada. The authorization must be issued in a written form. The foreign students will have the same obligations as a temporary resident. The school or education institution that the student is applying to must be a Designated Learning Institute (DLIs). Check out our list of DLIs partner. Foreign students are a prescribed class of persons and may obtain a temporary resident status.
- Work Permits
- A work permit is an authorization issued by the Regulations to the foreign nationals, permitting the individual to work in Canada. The authorization must be issued in a written form. The foreign worker will have the same obligations as a temporary resident. Foreign workers are a prescribed class of persons who may obtain temporary resident status and who have been issued work permits or who are authorized by the Regulations to work. Foreign workers are a prescribed class of persons and may obtain a temporary resident status.
Types of Temporary Resident Visa
- foreign national can only enter Canada once during the duration of visa validity;
- the visa may be issued for up to six months before the date of travel;
- the visa should have an expiry date of at least 1 month after the date of arrival in Canada
- Multiple-entry visas
- this visa allows the holder to enter Canada from any country as frequently as required during the validity of the visa;
- this visa has a long-term validity for legitimate travelers to accommodate their entry into Canada;
- the validity date may be issued for up to 10 years or one month before the expiry date on the travel document;
- if the travel document is expired, the affixed visa can still be valid (in this case, the traveller must also be in possession of a newer and valid travel document and must present both travel documents to the airline carrier in order to travel to Canada and to the border services officer in order to seek entry into Canada).
- Transit visa
- This visa will be required even if the foreign national will only be in Canada for less than 48 hours. The traveler is required to obtain a visa for travel to Canada even though the purpose is only for transit through Canada, without stopping or visiting. No fee is required for a transit visa.
Temporary Resident (Implied Status)
A temporary resident must apply to extend their visa before the expiry date. Upon applying for the extension, their period of authorized stay as a temporary resident is extended by law until a decision is made [R183(5)]. During that waiting period, such person is considered to have an implied status as a temporary resident. If the temporary resident has applied for the renewal of either their work or study permit, but their current permit expires before a decisio is made, they may have the right to continue working or studying under the same conditions that a pending for approval of their application for renewal (provided that they remain in Canada during the period of pending approval state).
Foreign Nationals who are Currently in Canada
- PEQ Program (Program Experience Quebecoise)
- Canadian Experience Class
- Pathways to permanent residence for International students
- Labour Market Impact Assessment
Other Immigration Issues & Advising Services
In addition to that, we can cater more complicated applications. As such, we can help you with:
- Making an Appeal on a family member sponsorship at the Immigration and Refugee board of Canada.
- Help with appeal on loss of permanent residence status
- Investigate why a previous visa application has been denied by an officer, and help with a new application
- Help with the release of an individual who is detained at an airport in Canada due to immigration issues
- Help for refugee claimants who have a legitimate fear of persecution from which they have taken refuge in Canada
- Appeal on the refusal of a refugee claim